Build your own friendly monster! Choose different body parts to help explore the world and uncover each unique island. Discover fun creatures, musical scenery and hidden surprises as your monster plays in this magical kingdom.
A free play imaginative landscape helps children to be creative, building the creatures they want and learning what is needed to fly high, swim fast or simply walk around. Can you find all 40 body parts?
– Combine different eyes, mouths, noses, beaks, arms, legs, wings, fins, horns and bodies
– Hop and walk on land, swim under the sea or fly in the sky
– Find food to feed your hungry monster
– Talk and sing to the other creatures
– No goals or objectives, just a free play sandbox
Chris O’Shea / (Cowly Owl)
Play design, code development & art direction
Character Design, Illustration
Music and Sound design
“It’s like a flying, swimming Mr. Potato Head, with a playful monster theme”, Children’s Technology Review
“With plenty of magical surprises and a wide variety of body parts, kids will surely find something new each time they play”, Geeks with Juniors
“Monster Mingle stands out for its inventive design that puts creativity at your child’s fingertips”, Tech with Kids